Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Know Your Teen Zone Presenter


Kgabo Matsimela Mohlaloga 
 
MY TIMELINE




In 2013 April              Currently in Grade 9, and on Saturdays I’m Teen zone Presenter.

In 2012                        I started my Secondary at Kgakoa Sen. Sec. School, doing Grade 9.

In 2011                        I completed Grade 7 at Ralema Primary School.

In 2005                        I started schooling at Ralema Primary School and passed Grade R
to Grade 7.

In 1999                        I was born.

 
MY PROFILE

I, Kgabo Matsimela Mohlaloga born in 17 July 1999 at Moletjie Ga- Ramphele. I started schooling in 18 January 2005 at Ralema Primary School until in Grade 7.  After passing Grd 5 I joined Matsaka Brass Band and started listening to the radio, Thobela FM. My favourite programme is Teen zone and Lesang bana.
In 2010 I started to participate in the athletics, which are as follows: Football, long-jump, Javeline, discus and choir.

In 2011 and 2012 we won a trophy of choir when we were participating with all schools at Limpopo.   
I started doing Grade 8 in 2012 at Kgakoa Secondary  School and I was participating in debate until they promoted me as a first speaker and chairperson. On the same year I volunteered at Thobela FM as a guest for the whole year on teenzone programme  as I was interested in this programme,

In 2013, a post of Teen zone presenter was advertised and I was nominated to be Teen zone presenter and I’m also participating with other youth.

No comments: